Breast augmentation is also called as breast augmentation mammoplasty. The procedure is a cosmetic surgical procedure, which is performed to accentuate or enhance the shape, size and contour of the breast of the female. The effect can be attained either by implanting the implants or performing the fat transfer using the fatty tissues.
- Aesthetic improvement of the breast, which is in small size
- Lost more weight after the pregnancy and decreased breast size
- For reconstructing the breast that was lost after mastectomy procedure, which is the removal of the breast after cancer treatment
- Sudden weight reduction that leads to small breast
- Chest congenital defects that are severe
- Chest injury that is severe
- For correction of the prior surgery conducted for breast reconstruction
Breast augmentation surgery is usually not suggested for dropping breasts. Rather than this, breast lifting surgery can give better results for such conditions. These two surgeries, breast augmentation and breast lifting surgery are possible to be performed together.
- Enhances the body figure
- Enhances body curves
- Looks breast fullness
- Works as breast reconstruction after chest injury, congenital chest defect or breast cancer treatment
There are different types of implants, which are used and implanted during the surgery. Majorly three kinds of implants are used.
- Silicone gel filled implants
- Saline solution filled implants
- Polypropylene string or soy oil filled implants
These implant devices look as spherical mode, hemispheric model and triangular curve shaped model. These are technically superior implants. So, wrinkling is not visible over the skin envelope. Movement of fluid or rippling is not visible. However, they can be noticeable immediately. Such devices are suitable for post mastectomy conditions and so are advised then. It is also good for the women candidates, who consist very small or very less tissue of breast.
These implant devices are in the shapes of hemispheric model and spherical model. The implants are first inserted and then get filled. So, insertion needs only smaller incisions. The result will be of good shape and texture resulting in good feel. The final look will be realistic, when compared to the other implant devices, such as silicone gel implants. In case, these implants start leaking, the fluid that is leaked can be absorbed by the human body. Then the fluid excreted as normal, so there will be no damage experienced by the body.
Breast Augmentation Surgery
The implants can be place on the chest of the women in four ways.
This procedure involves implanting the device, by placing it, in between pectoris muscle and fascia covering muscle. Such procedures gives better fix of the implant and so the movement will be less.
The procedure involves in placing the implant, just below the mammary gland. This procedure is not good and suitable for the women, who are thin, because the result of this procedure will be increased chances of capsular contracture.
The procedure involves the placement of the implant, under the muscle layer. Such procedures are usually recommended for the breast reconstruction conditions. It takes more time to recover.
The procedure involves pacing the implant in between the pectoralis muscle layers. The procedure needs incision to be made on the muscles, as the muscles are to be cut and then to be mobilized. So, the healing and the recovery time will be more, after the procedure.
- The patient is advised to make the regular activities with complete movement range at both the shoulders as well as breathing exercises.
- The overall recovery period to heal the wound and scar is about six weeks.
- The implants, which are sub-muscular take more healing time as the procedure involves longer incision and cut on the muscles.
- The patient should not perform any strenuous exercises, during the recovery period.
- When severe pain is experienced, pain killers can be taken.
- The recovery time to return to the regular and normal activities is after 10 days, after the surgery is completed.
Cost of Breast Augmentation Surgery
The above Package Cost is a tentative Approximate Package Estimate, which includes initial investigations & specialists screening, stay in a Private Room wherein patient’s assistant or relative can also stay with patient, doctor / surgeon fee, nursing care, medicines & consumables, Airport Pick-Up & Drop.
In order to access, exact estimate of treatment package cost, do email us at email@example.com all your medical reports.
On receiving your medical reports, we will revert to you within 24 Hours with right estimate package after getting your medical reports examined by best team of doctors at best hospitals in India. We will also assist you in traveling part, which includes, airfare booking, medical visa invitation, airport pick-up and drop, hotel stay & visit for any sightseeing. With our 10 years of expertise in delivering highly caring International Patients Assistance Services, you can completely rely on us in every step of your recovery. Our all International Patient Assistance Services are absolutely FREE!!! as World Health Expert India (WHXI) is an official associate of India’s Best Hospitals & Specialists.