Bone Marrow Transplant procedure involves removing unhealthy bone marrow and transplanting the healthy bone marrow with a healthy bone marrow stem cells from donor is called the transplantation of bone marrow. This will treat the patient with following things such as Treats Blood cancer, Disease like Aplastic anaemia and Any genetic disease.
Bone marrow transplants are also known as Haemopoietic stem cell transplantation. The hollow centres of bone marrow have spongy tissues which is the bone marrow. The blood cells are produced by these specialist stem cells which are supremely beneficial. The bone marrow provides with 3 types of stem cells such as Platelets, White blood cells and Red blood cells.
The Need for Transplant
It is needed when the bone marrow failure i.e. high Aplastic anaemia, When someone has Cancer of white blood cells i.e. leukaemia, In case of Cancer of lymphatic system i.e. non Hodgkin lymphoma, if Thalassaemia happens then also this is needed and if the Sickle cell anaemia happens
The Bone Marrow involves the following
- Physical examinations
- Conditioning being done
- The stem cells being transplanted
- The period of recovery
When a patient is suffering from cancer of blood then this treatment can be done. While this kind of condition there is presence of stem cells for this operation. This operation is extremely essential for the saving the life of patient. Bone Marrow Transplant in India at Best Hospital In India for Leukaemia or Lymphoma, Multiple Myeloma, Sickle Celled Anaemia, Thalassemia and Aplastic Anaemia.
- Every patient has different type of transplantation process. So the doctors treat you with the suitable procedures such as:
- Before the transplantation process the patient is given chemotherapy, whether involvement of radiation or without it. In case of autologous transplant the patient’s blood cells are used and for this a huge dose of medication is given for killing the cells of cancer left in the body of the patient.
- This day is called ‘Day zero. The blood stream is infused with replaced blood cells. These cell will settle in the bone marrow accordingly as they know where is their exact position.
- This wait lasts for up to 10 to 21 days. This is because the new cells take some time for performing their functions normally.
- This happens when the blood cells which were donated grow and produce new ones. After that the blood cells will normally be produced and the functioning of the body can be performed. The team which does the transplant will take care of the patient by providing all the important facilities.
- The recovery done at home is most essential thing to be looked after.
Cost of Bone Marrow Transplant
The above Package Cost is a tentative Approximate Package Estimate, which includes initial investigations & specialists screening, stay in a Private Room wherein patient’s assistant or relative can also stay with patient, doctor / surgeon fee, nursing care, medicines & consumables, Airport Pick-Up & Drop.
In order to access, exact estimate of treatment package cost, do email us at email@example.com all your medical reports.
On receiving your medical reports, we will revert to you within 24 Hours with right estimate package after getting your medical reports examined by best team of doctors at best hospitals in India. We will also assist you in traveling part, which includes, airfare booking, medical visa invitation, airport pick-up and drop, hotel stay & visit for any sightseeing. With our 10 years of expertise in delivering highly caring International Patients Assistance Services, you can completely rely on us in every step of your recovery. Our all International Patient Assistance Services are absolutely FREE!!! as World Health Expert India (WHXI) is an official associate of India’s Best Hospitals & Specialists.