1. Eligibility – You must be 18 or over, or the legal age to form a binding contract in your jurisdiction if that age is greater than 18 years of age, to register as a member of site or use the site and site’s Services. If you do not qualify, do not use the Service. Membership in the site’s Service is void where prohibited by applicable law, and the right to access the WorldHealthExpert.com Site is revoked in such jurisdictions. By using the WorldHealthExpert.com Site and/or site Services, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into these Terms of Service and to abide by all of the following terms and conditions set forth herein.
3. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor immediately. We do not recommend or endorse any specific Treatment, Tests, Clinic, Hospital, Physician, Procedures, Opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site. Reliance on any information provided by our site, others appearing on the Site at the invitation of WorldHealthExpert.com, or other visitors to the Site is solely at your own risk. The site is not a medical referral service and does not endorse, recommend, or approve any Healthcare Provider, Country or Region listed in the Website.
4. We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within WorldHealthExpert.com on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual customers. We have made reasonable efforts to ensure that the information you may provide is confidential and not personally identifiable. You should understand, however, that we cannot guarantee that electronic transmissions via the internet are 100% secure from interception, and thus cannot guarantee the security and confidentiality of this information. We strictly advise the users against submitting information that may contain any personal information, such as phone number, email address or website URL.
5. We try our best to present accurate and factually correct information. Despite our best efforts, errors and inaccuracies may be present. We take no guarantee of the accuracy of material available on this site. If the users spot an error, they may point it out to us by contacting WorldHealthExpert.com for correction. We reserve the right to alter or update information without prior notice.
6. The “Site” provides listing of healthcare service providers or facilitators to individuals seeking medical services. Healthcare Services Providers can be doctors, individual medical practitioners, hospitals, clinics, Medical Tourism Facilitators. Our objective is to bring Healthcare Service Providers & Medical Service Seekers closer through unique online platform – WorldHealthExpert.com. Our effort is to provide listing of Clinics & Hospitals specialty wise helps Patients taking right decision & making their Medical Travel Easier. For the purpose of this Agreement, Medical Services are services that the Healthcare Provider is legally permitted to provide to a Client. If the Medical Service Seeker chooses Healthcare Provider to provide Medical Services, then we will facilitate contact between Healthcare Service Provider and the Medical Service Seeker by providing relevant Medical Service Seeker information to Healthcare Service Provider through our Website Service. For Medical Service Seeker, there is no need to register and open an account with us. Medical Service Seeker can view & contact various Healthcare Service Providers worldwide through search results using the site. Healthcare Service Provider needs to register on the Website and this Agreement shall come into effect in respect of the Website Service once WorldHealthExpert.com accepts your registration. To become a registered user of site, Healthcare Service Provider may be requested to provide a password and login name. Healthcare Service Providers are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of this information. Furthermore, Healthcare Service Providers are responsible for all uses and activities that occur under the login whether authorized by the user or not. In the event that a user suspects unauthorized or suspicious usage or breach of security of the login, the user should notify WorldHealthExpert.com immediately. Passwords may be altered by authorized power user representatives. Disclosing or sharing your password with any third party is strictly prohibited. As part of, and to complete, the registration process for the purposes of opening an account with us, you will be asked to signify that you have read, understood and accepted this Agreement.
7. If a Medical Service Seeker (“Client”) chooses a Healthcare Provider to provide Medical Services that is considered a “Lead”, which Healthcare Services Provider can purchase from the site under Website services. The Client will complete the contract for the provision of Medical Services with the Healthcare Provider directly. Clients will not be obliged to complete a transaction in the event that it is an illegal transaction or contrary to this Agreement. We do not advise on any issues relating to medical treatment with Clients or Healthcare Providers. We do not involve in any transaction between Clients and Healthcare Providers who use this Website. We cannot assure that all transactions will be completed nor do we guarantee the ability or intent of Clients to fulfil their obligations in any transactions. We cannot control the information provided by Clients made available through this Website, WorldHealthExpert.com does not guarantee or endorse the authenticity, quality, safety or legality of any services requested or provided by you, the accuracy of any listings, Client data we may provide to you, or the ability of Clients to complete a transaction. The contract for the sale by you of any product or Medical Service advertised on the Website will be directly between the Client and the Healthcare Provider. No contract for the sale of any Medical Services will exist between the Healthcare Provider and site or any Client and site. The contract between the Healthcare Provider and site will be for the provision of the Lead.
8. Healthcare Service Provider can use best possible efforts to contact every Medical Service Seeker that creates a lead for Healthcare Service Provider by both phone and email. This Agreement shall commence on the date it is accepted by www.WorldHealthExpert.com and shall continue in force until terminated in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
9. “Force Majeure Event” – WorldHealthExpert.com is not to be held responsible for non-performance due to reasons beyond its control including but not limited to any Act of God, terrorism, war, political insurgence, insurrection, strike, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood, , unavailability of communication system, computer crash, mechanical/technical errors/failures, power shut-down, viruses or other software bugs, government-action, war, non performance of third-parties, or any other natural or man-made eventuality outside of our control.
10. Electronic Communication – When you visit site or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
11. Indemnity – By accessing this website, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless WorldHealthExpert.com from and against any claims, actions or demands, alleging or resulting from your use of the Material or your breach of the terms of this agreement.
15. Refund Policy – If Premium or Paid Healthcare Service Providers choose to terminate its membership before the expiry of Paid Membership tenure, the MEMBERSHIP FEES ARE NOT REFUNDABLE under any circumstances. Your membership in the WorldHealthExpert.com service is for your sole use. You may not authorize others to use your membership and you may not assign or transfer your account to any other person or entity.
16. Access & Security – The site does not provide any warranty that the services generally available through its website shall remain uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the service will be corrected. Furthermore, site does not give guarantee that using this site is free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or any other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. Users are solely responsible for ensuring that sufficient measures are in place to offer relevant protection or to satisfy the accuracy of data input and output. Where contact details, links and pointers have been provided by site to other third party websites, these are provided without endorsement by WorldHealthExpert.com. World Health Expert India is not responsible for the content of linked third-party websites and does not make any representations regarding the content and accuracy of materials on such websites. Linking to third party websites is solely at the users own risk. Users are prohibited to attempt any violations to the security of site including, but not limited to an attempt to interfere with the host or network by submitting a virus to the website, overloading or spamming, forging of TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting or by accessing information not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access. Violations of this nature may result in serious civil or criminal liability. We have implemented commercially reasonable technical and organizational measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat those measures or use your personal information for improper purposes. We use Paypal payment gateway, which is highly secure & reliable payment transactions gateway. When Healthcare Service Provider buys our service online at WorldHealthExpert.com your card information is protected through the use of encryption, using Paypal payment gateway.
17. Anti-Spam Policy – The site is committed to permission-based email marketing practices, has established a no-tolerance Anti-Spam Policy. The site may update this policy and provide notice of any changes on its home page. Your use of this website constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions of our Anti-Spam policy. Spam is considered as commercial email or unsolicited bulk email, including junk mail, which has not been requested by the recipient. And is not the same as permission-based email communications. If you believe that you have received Spam connected to WorldHealthExpert.com in any way, send a complaint including the unsolicited email, to info@WorldHealthExpert.com (mentioning subject: Abuse) you may also provide any other information that you believe may help a WorldHealthExpert.com investigation. The WorldHealthExpert.com does not investigate or take any action based on anonymous Spam complaints. Those who use on WorldHealthExpert.com, and provide their email address, give WorldHealthExpert.com permission to send related information to the said email address. In order to protect your privacy, WorldHealthExpert.com does not sell, share or trade our subscriber list with anyone for any reason and you may unsubscribe at any time.